Monday, August 25, 2014

Everybody Do The Hula!

Hi Everyone! To start of with today, todays new item is the Hula Skirt located in Jam Mart Clothing!
Cool! I used to own a Hula costume in grade 2, but I have grown out of it. Oh well, now I can do the hula on AJ!

 
Todays new video is about Sea Snails.
Who knew that this Cone Snail could be so poisonous? Some poison from this snail could even kill a human!
Just a reminder that today is the last day to get a Koi Pond! Hurry!
 
While I was watching the video on snails, I came across one called 'Saving Koala Habitat'. I watched it, and it is very sad! I love koalas, and I used to have them living on my block. But, now, I think that koalas are not going to last for very long...
I mean, look at this beautiful creature! Who wouldn't want them around for their kids to see? They are so cute! It makes me so sad to think that their home is in danger and that they are close to extinction!
 
Okay, so today is Make A Wish Monday! All you guys have to do is make a wish or attempt a goal that you could accomplish by the end of the week. Include this wish in your comments, and on Friday I will ask you all to tell me if you have made your wish come true! If you need me to help you, just tell me!
Don't let the opportunity pass you by! Start wishing!
 
To end todays post, I want to thank all the viewers of this blog, because we have reached 400 hits! I know it doesn't sound like much, but I have only been at this for 4 months, so that is really special! Thank you all!
~Bugzy109 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I wish that koalas weren't endangered. I want to help endangered animals by donating 1000 gems to the Conservation Museum! That's my goal.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.