Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ram Horns and Flower Crowns

Hey guys, I apologise for the late post. I have been preparing for visitors all day, and the time zone here is different to America. Anyways, here is todays new item!


 
 These horns are so cool. Here is a demo pic.
Having it on my otter looks weird I know, but cute at the same time :)
 
Here is the new video located in Brady's Theatre.
 
Now I know yesterday was silly video day but I mucked it up and didn't have enough time to do another one...
Sooooooooooo, here is todays Jammer Shout outs instead!
So the reason Raven36119 is my Jammer Shout out for this week is because she loves the show Teen Titans. I know this sounds like a weird reason to choose her but I was so excited that I had to share! Apart from my bestie, I have never met anyone who like Teen Titans. So, Raven36119 was chosen! And coincidentally, Raven is also my favourite character from the show.
 
To end my post today, I want to show you some Minecraft pics, since EVERYONE loves Minecraft :)
This is the awesome snow kingdom that I found on my file.
Another angle of it. It kinda stunk though because you couldn't climb the buildings and there were no doors or anything leading into them.
This is a really cool forest outside of my little bro's cabin. It's kind of like a marsh land.
This is the inside of it. I'm not quite sure what the look he is going for is. Oh well, with my brothers imagination, anything goes... I wonder if that's a bad thing?
 
Anyways, that's all for todays post! See you in Jamaa!
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MINECRAFT! It is the best game ever (apart from AJ :D)!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.