Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Branch Antlers

I'm very sorry for not posting these past two days! I have been so slack! Missing out on 5 weeks of school does give you heaps to catch up on. But, even though school work comes first, I should make the time to update. I haven't posted on the Den of the Week in ages! Again, you have my sincere apologies. To make it up to you, I hope you enjoy todays post.

The Branch Antlers are today's new item! The Branch Antlers are located in the Epic Wonders.

Happy Loudivy was jumping for joy (or hopping) when she got her new antlers!
Yesterdays new item was the Bamboo Patch located in the Treetop Gardens in Sarepia Forest.
The new video can be viewed in Tierney's Theatre. It's on otters too, so maybe AJHQ is getting us ready for a new Otters update?
Today is the last day that you can get the Silver Chain Necklace! Unfortunately, I missed out on the Gold Chain Necklace yesterday because I wasn't on.
 
Lastly, today is Glitchy Wednesday, so let me show you some glitches!
Does anyone else hate when this happens? I would like it if you could actually select something but you can't, and you have to log off to play again!
On the other hand, I always think it's cool when this happens. Everything is black!
 
That's all for today's post jammers, see you soon!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.