Saturday, September 27, 2014

AJ TV ad and New Land?

Hi guys! Have you seen this new TV advertisement for Animal Jam? It's really cool. Have a look!
Isn't it really cool? I love the party bit. Liza is there XD

 
I know I haven't done silly video day in a while, so I'm sorry about that. I hope you like this one!
Sometimes in Jamaa, there is just not that much happening. What do you guys want to happen in Jamaa as something new and exciting?
Speaking of exciting, have you notices the new land on the world map?
It's some sort of sea land. Maybe for otters? Comment your ideas bellow!
 
That's all for today guys. See you soon!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.