Thursday, September 25, 2014

Outback Sink and New Chat List Update

Hi guys! I'm done with the pirate accent (for now), so I'm just going to tell you about a new feature and item.
This funky bathroom piece is located in Kimbara Outback. The towels change colour at least :l

 
Now the LOL section of the chat system has lots of abbreviations, and I don't even know what most of them mean. BRB + = Be Right Back, BTW = By The way, GTG = Got To Go, IDK = I Don't Know, IKR = I know Right, JK = Joking, LOL = Laugh Out Loud, NVM = Never Mind, NP = Nope (I think), and the rest IDK :D
 
Only 6 more days until Night Of The Phantoms arrives, so get ready to party! The Daily Explorer has released this SPOOKY image too!
 
Jam on peeps!
~Bugzy109

 

3 comments:

  1. I think these are what the abbreviations are.:

    LOL- Lots Of Laughs/ Laugh Out Loud
    BBL- Be Back Later
    BRB- Be Right Back
    BTW- By The Way
    GTG- Got To Go
    IDK- I Don't Know
    IKR- I Know Right
    JK- Just Kidding
    NVM- Nevermind
    NP- No Problem
    ROFL- Rolls On Floor Laughing
    TTYL- Talk To You Later
    TY- Thank You
    TYVM- Thank You Very Much
    WB- Welcome Back
    YW- You're welcome

    Hope I helped! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.