Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sup Jammers!

Heyo! Sorry it's been a while, but my dad has had trouble with pesky spamming stuff, so yeah. Anyway, I have some funny/exciting/weird news to share!

I'm going to start off with the weirdness I have seen around Jamaa. Have you ever seen a scammer that says that he/she is recording themselves? This is always very weird and lame. I have come across some in the last few days.

You're recording? Great! Now you can prove to the entire world what a scammer you are *Does slow clap*


Okay, so if it's your birthday, wouldn't you be spending time with your family getting REAL presents instead of begging for non-existent items on a computer game? These are the questions people!  
 
These people make me so mad...
We all know that flash trading is not allowed! In fact, it's scamming on all games, and AJ has given special instructions about that. When you take the safety quiz in the Conservation Museum, it says that is someone wants you to accept their trade really quickly, it's a trick. I don't have a photo of it because AJ is offline at the moment.
 
Which reminds me, AJHQ is doing a very cool update!
Animal Jam is celebrating 4 years of hard work by giving every Jammer rare statues during the month of September! Special parties will be held too!
 
Since I haven't posted since Monday, here are all the Daily Do's you have missed out on in between.
Don't they look so good? I haven't had one in ages! I love them with avocado and sour cream too. Mmmmmm...
 
Okay, this is a two-in-one glitch. Firstly, I'm playing The Forgotten Desert as an otter, not an eagle. Secondly, see how my profile isn't showing up? Well, it didn't show up for the whole time I was in Jamaa. Weird huh?
 
Finally, I have been able to update the Epic Dens page of my blog. Whoo hoo! And since I am too lazy to update every week, I am just going to do I monthly :D I'm also redecorating the blog to a more Winter theme, just because I love the snow.
 
Here are this weeks DE posts!
 
Weird... For me, school ends in 3 weeks! :3
 
 
That's all for today (until AJ updates again at least :D)
 
~Bugzy109
 


 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.