Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween Update!

 
 
Hi guys! Sorry for the late post. I have been shopping all day ^.^ But, I am excited to announce an update!

I haven't had a chance to go on the Bitter Sweets adventure yet, but when I do I will make a video for you guys :D

 
The pandas, our favourite cuddly palls, are back in Jamaa! And Tarantulas can now be adopted in the Diamond Shop.
 
These are not so cute and cuddly. Is anyone else here afraid of spiders?
 
The Haunted Mansion could be bought with gems before the diamond shop arrived...
Diamond Shop Version
Before Diamond Shop Version
 
The Haunted Forest Party starts in 40 minutes if you are on AJ right now.
 
 
This is a pretty cool shop
 
The only non member statue is Calypso the turtle D:
 
I guess I will be saving up my diamonds for a cheetah now. You would think they would at least have a discount?
 
Here are some new items that have come in the update.
 


 
I love the Bat Glasses. They make me think I'm bat girl...
 
Hope you enjoyed my post. See you around Jamaa!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.