Saturday, November 22, 2014

POLAR BEARS!!!! XD

Hey guys! The moment we were all waiting for (even though I'm late once again (thanks school)) is the POLAR BEAR UPDATE!

 
I'm so glad this update is finally here, even though most of it is just minor things that they add to the Jamaa Journal to make it look like a big deal.


 
The Feast of Thanks should be fun. I've never gone to one before, since I usually don't play AJ during exam season. What are you guys thankful for?

 
 
It's actually pretty interesting. And the illustrations are REALLY cute. There's even a page on how to draw a polar bear.

 
These gifts are great because they ar4e all non member. And I do love the winter season, even though it's nearly Summer here.

 
So in order to get this pet, you have to buy and redeem a gift card? A) How is that free? B) As if the Diamond Shop wasn't bad enough, now your making us buy your gift cards? Seriously, I'd rather it be in the diamond shop...
 

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand why they make you buy a gift card for such a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not like anyone has a gift card just lying around ready to redeem. So, like Bugzy said, how is that free?

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.