Wednesday, December 31, 2014

30th Jamaalidays Gift

Hai! I think I got this post in just before the 31st AJ time, so it still counts. Ooooh, I wonder what it is? You guys already know but meh, I'm having fun with this okay?

 
So cute! Look at the wittle bunny wabbit! If you guys haven't noticed yet not that anyone reads this, but I LOVE fwuffy stuff.
 
Aaaanyways, I know I haven't done the New Years Party thing, buuuuuutttttt, I'm either posting it in 1 hour and 40 mins, or I'm going to miss it like I usually do.
 
Also, I was thinking (shock horror), what if I put some music up (that actually works), and it's Taylor Swift! I love Taylor Swift btw. I love the album T.S. 1989.
 
Not much else to say, so I'm just gonna end it here bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.