Friday, December 26, 2014

Don't Freak Out, It's here

So I logged on today, late as usual, and I was expecting the daily gift. Then this shows up:

 
And I'm like, whaa? So I double check the Jamaa Journal.

 
 
Yeah, EVERY DAY. So I ask around, and people just either look at me funny or don't say anything (and I know it's a screen but I know when your looking at me funny. I can sense it that didn't sound creepy at all). So I just go to my den and keep decorating, and I find it in my inventory. Which I was annoyed at because I didn't have to go ask people in the first place -.-
 
 
It looks pretty cool. At first I thought it was going to be some tiny pet thing, but eh. It has a yeti inside :D My little minion muahahahaha!
 
So just remember, my yeti pet might eat you... If it goes on a rampage, it's not my fault it kinda is but meh
 
 
Okay, this is the last time I'm using this to sign off. I figure that most other blogs have it and unless you are an author for a billion blogs, I don't see much point in it. Don't yell at me, it's an honest opinion. Plus, there's this:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.