Monday, December 22, 2014

Late Jamaalidays Update (Again)

Okay, before you guys say anything which I doubt anyone will anyway, I know I'm a full 4 days late, but I have my reasons okay! Moving on, here is the late update:

 
Ahh, yes, pet foxes. Members could get them in Jam a Grams last November as a monthly member gift, but once again the Diamond Shop has found a way to dismayed (upset) non members who can't afford membership, if humanly possible. Thanks! And why does AJ make Jamaa Journal's about stuff that they could just send as reminders to us?
 



 
Enough pessimistic sarcasm (for now). If you haven't already played Jamaaliday Rescue, its really fun. I like it a lot. I think that its just the same as the Halloween adventure except Jamaaliday themed, but still fun. The prizes are pretty cool. I've only done it once, and now I don't remember where the centre is.
 
 
(Click to enlarge)

 
I do love how the little prezzies look. They're so cutely wrapped up!

 
And now I'm lost and running in circles...

 
And I am at a dead end once again.
 
 
I'll have to give it to them, AJ has outdone themselves in fancy, sprucy items this year.
 
 
So fancyyyyy



 
And some stuff from last year.
 
 
Wow, I expected the Snowflake Tiara and Snowflake Crown to be in the Epic Wonders. Still over priced though. Meh
 
 
 
Dudes, calm yourselves. It's not quite 2015 yet.

 
Thank you so much for putting in this annoying advertisement in out Jamaa Journal's for 3 times in a row! I love the way you highlight that you can onloy get this pet if you buy an expensive giftcard! Love you AJ! and the sarcasms back
 
I found some stuff looking around Mt. Shiveer. First, the Yeti Mask
 
 
But with some improvements...
 
 
Heehehehehehehe... It's not that great, but for a 30 second job, I'm quite proud of it :D
 

 
I swear he's looking at me funny...

 
I thought the North Pole was at my den...
 
 
Anyway, to end this long post, and I thank all for reading if anyone did, your amazing, I just want to say how cute I think the new login for AJ is
 
 
Aaaanyway, peace out guys. Have a great holiday!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.