Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines/Owls Update

So I'm back. Yeah. Rough start at school and all that weirdness that I don't need to explain because no one cares, but here I am typing it anyway!

Lately, I've been kinda obsessed with cat videos... Like, have you seen some of that stuff? Wow. Just so cute!

Anyway. Update. Yeah. I think I've missed two? I don't know. Did they have a separate one for Valentines Day? I don't know anymore. In fact, this has taken me about 5 minutes to type because my fingers aren't used to the keyboard anymore.

Not 100% sure if these are in the right order...






 
The internet safety is the same as every year, surprised special delivery is still going, I was hoping the space station would win, owls are awesome. That's pretty much all I have to say about this update.
 
Thanks for not bailing on me all those awesome sauce peeps that bother to visit.
 
Does anyone else feel like happy dancing for the nearly almost here so close I can smell it new LEGEND OF ZELDA GAME ON WII U AND 3DS XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.