Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April Fools Party 2015

I know I'm really late and stuff but I can finally go into the April Fools Party Yayayayayay!

The menu looks the same as time too.


You start off in a totally back-to-front Castle den too, just like last year, but there are a few new things. Btw I'm jump breaking this post because it's really long.


 
Now for the new cool stuff.
 
There's some banana peels on the bridge, so try not to slip
btw I'm the pizzasoarus
 
 
 
There's a salon on the left with spider flooring and Egyptian stuff, totally randomized.
 
 
Then there's this Liza doll. She's very creepy.

 
There's also a snow area right at the top.

 
I love this upside down candy wallpaper I want it

 
They have a clothing shop this year! It's in a pineapple, like SpongeBob.  

 
See the item in the bottom left corner?

 
That's called a shark hat, and I have an interesting story to tell you about that.
 
A really good AJ friend by the name of Moloetta385 has been asking AJ for Shark Hats for forever, and finally, on the 24th of March this year, they were confirmed. Click here.

She was really excited of course, since they are like, her fave AJ item now, but I didn't expect them to be for sale at the April Fools Party. Oh well. Also, click here for AJ testers trying out the Shark Hats. All of this info came from Animal Jam Flash by the way.

So yeah, I thought that was cool that they are finally released. I'm buying at least 100 :P

And there's also an underwater part! Can you believe it? It's really cool, and the fish swim in front of you and everything!

 
Upside down carrot patch

 
As last year, you walk on the upside down sky to get to the furniture. But there's new stuff yay!



 
That's pretty much it for the April Fools Party. I'm buying lots of everything, so I'd better get moving :)
 
See yas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.