Saturday, May 16, 2015

AJ's Costume Corner

Hi guys! I wanted to find something interesting to post about, and I think I did. In 2012, Animal Jam used to have a section of the Jamaa Journal called "Costume Corner", where they would show you a great look and the price of the items in the look. Check it out.

 
(All credit to Animal Jam Flash for the picture)
 
I thought this was really cool, and I'm a bit sad that AJ keeps removing features that are potentially cool and replacing them with reminders and ads :(
 
And this
 
 
Why does AJ say to jump on Coral Canyons when EVERYONE knows it doesn't break?
Also, I checked in a full world and there was no one on the bridge. I think they would have had better luck if they said "Coral Canyons with as many Arctic Wolves as you can." lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.