Monday, May 18, 2015

Survey

This is the kind of stuff you post when your computer is all the way downstairs and you don't want to go get it :)

Okay, let's get started!

1) What would you like Animal Jam to improve on?
a) better updates
b) no diamonds
c) something else

2) Is it better with or without the Diamond Shop?

3) Have you ever been scammed?
a) Yes
b) No
c) I don't know

4) What is your favourite new AJ animal?
a) Owls
b) Polar bear
c) Otter
d) something else

5) Would you rather 
a) 200 diamonds
b) 100,000 gems

Enjoy this random survey :3

2 comments:

  1. 1 : c). Non member RIMs
    2 : With
    3 : a)
    4 : a)
    5 : a)
    P.S. buddy me, I'm Quex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll send you a request. I'm running out of space though. If AJ had to improve on something, I would say more buddy spaces for a start.

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.