Sunday, June 28, 2015

FREE MOHAWK

If you get there quick enough, there's a FREE, aka 0 gem Freedom Mohawk waiting for you at the Freedom Party. Credit to Meloetta385 for telling me about this. I might have found out sooner or later but she told me first so there :)
 
Get there while AJ doesn't know about it and IT'S FREEEEEEEEE
 
 
There it is. 0 gems.
 
I bought a bunch and still have the same amount of gems so it's pretty great
 
And now I leave you with a somewhat trippy GIF of the Pile of Fireworks located at the Freedom Party
 
 
Enjoy your free stuffs : D
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, AJ has been getting quite sloppy with prices and such recently. :P Yesterday the Summer Carnival item was for gems, now this mohawk is for free! Not complaining, though! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ikr, but I'm definitely not complaining about the parasol.

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.