Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Haiii

Hey guys. This week is exams week at my school, which means exams and tests and assignments for the next two weeks. Here's what I've got:

English assignment due Thursday
Graphics assignment due Thursday
Humanities test Friday
New science unit meaning loads of homework with my least favourite teacher :( WHYYYY
ICT assignment due next Friday 
Italian test next Monday 

Not that anyone cares because this is supposed to be an AJ blog, I'm gonna be SUPER busy
So I might not post a lot for the next two weeks
After this week though, a lot of the pressure should be off so bare with me

I'm gonna post again in a bit but I just wanted to let you guys know :)


5 comments:

  1. Lol same with me, but this week's tons of review (aka completing packets and teachers just giving us that), and the exams are next week. Lol I really should stop complaining about them so much. I mean good luck on yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a sad life we smart people live :(
      Nah, good luck on yours too man :D

      Delete
  2. Omg same :'(

    I haven't studied for English and its tomorrow LOL #noragrats

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.