Saturday, June 13, 2015

June 10 2015 Update - Possibly AJ's Best Update

Hello, and no, I'm not dead yet. Just finished HPE and Humanities tests yesterday, and I went shopping today so I haven't had a lot of time for AJ. But, school holidays are coming people, and I WILL be on!
Let's get back to the update :)
 
 

 

 

 


 

 
Never seen this one before
 
Future posts about the party and the adventure :)
 
A new shop
 


 
New armour
 

 
Very rainbow :)
 
 
Shouldn't this new item have been released when the hair parlour came out?
 
And a small change to the player card
 
 
 The reasons why I say it may be one of AJ's best updates is because it:
  • Has a new adventure
  • Has a new den set
  • Has a new party
  • Has a new shop
  • Has new armour and items
  • Answers a question from the last update
So yes, I think this is a pretty awesome update. Stay tuned as I try to catch up for the posts I've missed :D
 


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the school holidays like huRRY UP ALREADYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I know! The only way I survive is by counting the individual days and being like "It's okay it's gonna be alright, you can survive this."
      BUT IT AINT WORKING DX HOLIDDDDAAAYYYYZZZ

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.