Sunday, July 19, 2015

b IS BACK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You know that creepy anonymous dude that kept asking weird questions about my main animal? TURNS OUT IT WAS B U SLY DOG U ;D
 
And yea! So she's okay and she has a new blog now called Literal Trash and she wanted to know what my main animal was so that she could draw a picture of her, Cutepups, May, and me. It's awesome! Take a look.
 
 
I love it a lot and it's adorable and I love it
 
Also, I haven't seen Medi (medicineweb) in a while is she ok?
 
BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
 

6 comments:

  1. HEHE ♡♡ *HUG*
    but that's the only post on my "new" blog forevAA :Dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. gUEss wHAT¿¿??!! I GO BACK TO SCHOKL TODAY PLS KILL ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WENT BACK A WEEK AGO MAN

      WE CAN DO DIS

      Delete
    2. NO DEFEATIST MENTALITY !!1 buT STILL MAN

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.