Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Drawingz

Most of the time, my drawings are just doodles that I make when I'm bored that haven't turned out half bad. I have a bad habit of doing these in pen as well :l
 

 
(ignore the dog photos heheh soz)
 
ok
 
I love this one



 
And this one
 
 
And this one

 
Yes
 
AND GUYS ON FRIDAY WE GOT SNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
 



 
It was awesome!!!!! You can just imagine how excited I was ay
We had to leave for ANOTHER wedding that day and dad was screaming "GET UP KIDS!!!" and I'm thinking AA IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE WHAT
But turns out, it was the opposite! Yay!
 


6 comments:

  1. OMG UR DOG IS SOOOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTTTTEEEEE

    OMG UR DRAWINGS ARE AWESOME
    ALSO, OMG!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY MAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, I'm sorry, I was using my phone and instead of publishing your comment I accidentally deleted it I'm sorry. Thank you for the compliment on my drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg your dog with the blanket and teddy bear is so adorable! :3 <3
    Your drawings are pretty silly and cute. My favorite is probably the cat that has some pink (or is that red?). :P
    Whoa, you got snow! :O (It's very rare for Australia to get snow, right? //doesn'tknowmuchaboutaussielifewaitwhatifyou'renotfromthereokumyayawkwardness//)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is red lol

      It depends on where you are in Australia. I've never seen snow so it was a really cool surprise

      Ikr! I just walk into my room and here's Ricky just chilling with my bear Sprinkles #likeaboss

      Delete
    2. THE STRUGGLE ON ONLY VISITING SNOW AT PERISHER ONCE

      Delete
    3. Ohh ok cool lol

      Haha, so adorbs ;w;

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.