Sunday, July 12, 2015

So glitchy

My internet is getting to the point where I put 3 things on my trade list and the fourth logs me out and I log back on and there's nothing on my trade list. Argh.
 
But, the good news is that I will be getting the internet they use in the city all the way out in my neck of the woods soon, so that will be really good!
 
Some glitches as a result of my internet:
 


 
I'll post before and after videos when I get the good internet for anyone who is interested
 
On another note...
 
SCHOOL TOMORROW WHY WHY WHY THE INHUMANITY WHY
THINK OF THE CHILDREN DX
 


6 comments:

  1. hey! can i ask what animal you use the most on animal jam? like what's your main animal
    also, can you screenshot it and post it on here because my internet is so slow and i can't check on animal jam right now. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah but if its a bunny, what's ur second main animal hehe THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, sure, ok. I'll be in in soon

      Delete
    2. hey again :)
      sorry that i'm bothering u but what's ur main animal (it can't be a bunny ^-^)?
      i'm not gonna do anything bad, i promise. i know it sounds super weird right now but it'll all add up once its done :)

      Delete
    3. http://faerieguts.blogspot.com/
      this isn't spam, just visit it (pls) ^^ its the weirdo anon from before

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.