Saturday, July 4, 2015

Where are you, b?

A couple of days ago, I made a shocking discovery. We can't get into Every Other Day anymore! But why?
 
I have sent her an email about it, being nice and stuff of course I mean duh I wouldn't be mean to b. I'm sure nothing bad has happened to her, but it made me a little sad :'( She's a good friend, b is. Mel and I can't figure out what has happened. I just hope she's alright!
 
My brother got married today, so I've been quite busy. I'll make a bigger effort to post tomorrow when I have time and stuff. Also, if someone could explain to me where in a blog HTML you are supposed to place the clock widget, I would be very grateful ^.^
 
Something that the DE said made me laugh:
"With this cool experiment you can make fireworks inside – no explosives required!"
The no explosives this is a relief NE

18 comments:

  1. you place the clock widget in the html/javascript gadget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Snowy, I just realised that the HTML is not the same as the javascript I'm sorry

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to your brother on getting married!

    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B YOU'RE BACK YAYAYAY!!!!!!
      What happened to your account man?

      Delete
    2. lol something tells me that's not the real b

      Delete
    3. Yeah I thought so too but one can only hope lol

      Delete
    4. Oh, I wasn't that certain either, but after seeing you also saying it's b and how she sometimes comments anonymously, I also hoped it was really her. Ugh idk :(

      Delete
    5. She always used Name/URL and put her name as b when she commented without using her blogger account and never signed comments with b

      Delete
    6. oh yeAh LOL
      It was me, guise, I forgot I did that b thingy
      I haven't been on since I actually commented that though ^

      Delete
  3. Wait, you guys can't view her blog either? (Neither can I.) Hmm, makes me more concerned... and worried about b. I also really hope she's okay, and nothing.. bad happened. :(

    Ooh, congrats on your brother getting married! :O

    Well, I don't think AJHQ can advertise a child science experiment using actual explosives. NE. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ikr but it was just funny that they mentioned that lol
      I think she's okay now
      I have to keep on top of this new commenting system lol soz guys
      I changed it incase meanies decided to be mean.

      Delete
    2. Haha, I get what you mean lol. I mean NE!
      Ok good. *starts to feel less worried*
      Yep.. I started that with my blog's comments because of meanies. :(
      But now I'm used to it this way. :)

      Delete
    3. I'm glad you have! The craze has started! THE REVOLUTION IS AT HAND *rips shirt*... No, no, scratch that.

      Delete
  4. http://everydayjamaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.