Friday, October 16, 2015

World's Greatest Garage Sale

My family held a garage sale and is holding one tomorrow, and man it is rlly impressive like seriously. There's cool stuff everywhere. We need to get ready to move at the end of the year, so we need to lighten the load.

I'm not really sure why I'm typing this.


Merp

Also

The contest prizes

Sooo...

U guys gotta tell me what you want that you think I might have as prizes

And I don't really have much

I'm thinking black non rare bow and arrows, designer purple skirt/tiara, or feathered masks (if they are at all valuable anymore idk) 

3 comments:

  1. 1st Place: Purple Skirt/Tiara
    2nd Place: Feathered Masks
    3rd Plce: Black Non Rare Bow and Arrows
    ~d3rpyk4t

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.