Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Rare Headdresses Rare Monday in March?

I was in the world Ramu at 6:09 this morning when I saw an Arctic wolf on the Jamaa Township bridge. This wolf's exact words were:

"Rare Headdress on rare Monday in March"

???

I haven't seen anything on the Daily Explorer about it. I looked it up on the internet, and I haven't found anything about it. Is this wolf just messing with us, or is there actually going to be a Rare Headdress as a RIM next year?

I don't know

If you know anything about this, comment below. I just thought maybe this was slightly interesting but I also with I knew more about the topic to share with you guys. Sorry :(

5 comments:

  1. I doubt that's true. For one, I constantly see //annoying// Jammers saying that in the past, and they never were true; two, rare headresses were already a rim so they probably won't come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But like where do they get the ideas from do people tell them or do they just mess with people to get attention ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TEH WORLD MAY NEVER KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.