Monday, February 22, 2016

The XD Glitch

I was doing AJQuest and playing Return Of The Phantoms hard mode with whoopsiforgotmyusername 

and I came across this glitch
which is really weird


Everytime I tried to say XD by itself, it corrected to Who has a gear? But if you said it as part of a sentence (e.g. how about now XD), it would just show what you typed normally. 
Which is weird because gears aren't even in that adventure, so how did they show up in chat? I have no idea.

So I'm just warning you, if you try to type XD, you might get some confused messages lol

1 comment:

  1. a similar thing also happened when i tried to say "ikr"

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.