Tuesday, May 31, 2016

AJ Rejected My Fine Art??? + Thank You

I received mail from AJHQ yesterday (it's been a while since it hasn't been a buddy request) and what do I find???


There was nothing wrong about my art apart from it being too awesome for you to handle ajhq 

It followed all the rules


THERE WAS NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE ABOUT IT 


Just slightly sarcastic 

"Making you should try making real art" you might say
THIS IS ART CAN'T YOU READ 
anger

Also this 


Thank you fancycat79 I'm not sure what images you're talking about but if it is about my blog thank you! I couldn't be cool without you guys 


8 comments:

  1. AJHQ also disapproved some art of mine and I don't even remember what I drew. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are they so fussy! They better not have rejected that aspen tree

      Delete
  2. But...but...but... that art wuz a stroke of genius! How daree you AJ!!!
    Rating on art- 12/5
    XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM THE NEXT LEONARDO DA VINCI

      Delete
    2. NAH ACTUALLY PECK IS THE LEONARDO DA VINCI! PLUS THAT ART SAID THE TRUTH AJ CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH GRRRRRR!!!!!!!
      CUDDLY6342 <_>

      Delete
  3. THE NEXT LEONARDO DA VINCI IS ACTUALLY WISTERIAMOONS DEN OR YELLOWFREAK THE WOLVES WERE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THE ART WAS SOO CLEVER AJ TOOK IT LIKE WHAT I WAS LAUGHING SOO HARD AT UR AWESOME ART AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH THAT ART WAS AWESOME
    CUDDLY6342

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddyyyy but r u sure you got ur facts rite I'm obviesly the new leonardo da whoeverheis lol

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.