Monday, May 23, 2016

Wow thank you guys for being so patient!!!

Seriously, thank you everyone for continuing to visit even after I haven't posted for so long! I really needed to concentrate on school for mid-term exams, and also working at Kmart now has left me so busy.  But you haven't given up on me and are continuing to visit for updates! I really appreciate it! I got 50 views just yesterday alone. How cool is that? How cool are YOU! Thanks a million!!! =DDDDDDDDDDD


Desperate much heh

I just really want to make this giveaway as fantastic as it can possibly be, because I know that you will all enjoy the items more than I do, and no doubt put them to good use! I know there are more than 5 people who visit, so please! If you want to, don't hesitate! All I need is your username!!! Just click the links!

Imma gonna go and do this update now, but it'll mostly be for the archives or if you just want to read it, since no doubt you've all mostly seen it already. 

Believe me, I love blogging for you guys! I'd do it all the time if I could. 

JAM ON TOAST!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.