Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I FRACTURED MY WRIST OOPS

I know I should be posting more AJ stuff, but after a while it takes a long time to get back into it. I've missed so much! But I want to tell you what happened on Saturday

I was playing soccer with some friends and was trying to get the ball of someone, when I rammed into them. Unfortunately, I bounced off and landed hard on my wrist. It really hurt!!! I thought it was just a sprain so I didn't think much of it at the time. But eventually I found out that it was a fracture, and if I had landed any harder or bumped it at school, it would have broken completely!

I have so much assessment on and now is really not the time to have a fracture!!! I have a saxophone to play!!!!!


(Please ignore the array of cords under my dest)
:(
Ah well, these things happen I guess huh
I won't be on much this week, because my bestie is coming up to stay a few days! But I want to get back into posting again. I've just been busy that's all, I hope you understand! 

Be safe my duckies!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds painful! I hope it heals soon, for your benefit, and because, of course, I don't wish for anyone to be hurt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooooouuu :DDD I hope you stay safe too! Don't do anything silly like I did haha

      Delete
    2. Thank yooooouuu :DDD I hope you stay safe too! Don't do anything silly like I did haha

      Delete
    3. I'm super, super careful, so if I break something on me, I'll hate myself. XDDD
      Seriously, I won't even touch fence wood. XDDDDD


      Also, what's your username on AJ? I wanna buddy you! :)

      Delete
  2. Heh, I did that about 2 months ago and YOU PLAY SAX? I PLAY CLARINET!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.