Tuesday, October 11, 2016

IM REALLY SORRY, PART 9834589459023905

SO I came back today bc ever since I started not posting AGAIN I have felt rlly guilty right and I finally came across this photo on my laptop 


And decided to come back...

So here I am once again, still trying to catch the people I owe prizes to oops
And I'll be trying to update myself on the "New and improved AJ" PLUS yeah then I'll hopefully be updating you again 

An update from me: the people that own the house we are renting want to move back in and are giving us until November 30th to move out

School ends in that week...

Welp, let's hope I don't die

1 comment:

  1. *gasps* you posted! :0

    *sees picture* *immediately starts crying*

    Good luck with your housing situation and life in general! :'D

    asdfgjkcl people will be like "who r u" to me since when was the last time I commented on here. idk dude.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.