Monday, September 8, 2014

500 Views!

This is amazing! In 13 days, 100 more people have viewed. This is incredible. I know that some blogs get 100 views a day, but for me, this is truly remarkable. Okay, so I haven't posted in a couple of days. But, honestly, not much has happened! There are a couple of new items though.

This fits in really well with the new Egyptian set. Its so Egyptiany :D

 
 More Egyptiany items! I likey this haty. Heh, as you can probably tell, I'm in a weird mood today :D Oh well, school over for today, so no worries right?
 
NUUUUU, I just realised I have an English essay/speech due tomorrow D:
Just kidding, its already done. Hehehe...
 
OOOKAY.... Moving on, here are some new videos  
 

 

Cool as pie! Well, I prefer my pie to be hot pie with custard and blueberries... Mmm... *mouth waters*
 
Here are some DE posts that I haven't posted about :D

0.0 Oh my gosh the cake grows! That's cool! I take back what I said I didn't know it grew XD
 
Yay! I'm gonna stock up on Racoon Tails and stuff so I have some when the carnival goes...
 
Remember to make a wish jammers! Anything can happen if you put your mind to it.
 
That raps it up for today. PEACE OUT!!!  XD
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I like your blog! It's simple, organized and very helpful! Keep it up!

    ~Mimi5000 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support mimmi! It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.