Saturday, September 20, 2014

AUTUMN IS HERE!

Hey guys! I am sorry for the lack of posting! Todays update is... Autumn! And there are some pretty groovy stuff to go with it :D
0.0 Oh my grandma's cookies, those are some cute monkeys!

 
This is a pretty cool game for all you animal lovers out there

THOSE OTTERS ARE SO CUTE (I particularly like Oscar :D)
 
I love pandas, so I cant wait for them to come back! Personally, the video is a bit random (why does the panda jump at the hamster???)
 
Autumn is definitely my favourite time of year. I love it!
 
This is such a cute item! Very Autumn themed too! Get yours at Treetop Gardens
 
Thank you for looking and reading XD
Just a reminder to everyone to participate in the Wacky Titles Contest for amazing prizes!
 
Peace! ~Bugzy109
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wacky Title: Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

    I love Autumn too!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.