Sunday, September 21, 2014

Big Trees and Monkey Madness

Hello peoples, todays new item is actually quite awesome. Why does AJHQ have to have a new item released every day though?
It's expensive but certainly worth it because it is just so big!


Precious certainly agrees
 
Okay, so I love monkeys as much as the next guy, but do you guys know any fun facts about them?



If you guys can tell me any awesome facts about monkeys, I will give away prizes! All you have to do is include your username and member status in your monkey comment, and I will give you a prize!
AJHQ love monkeys too! Why is there a snow leopard there? Adopt your monkey at the Diamond Shop today!
 
What cool new items and animals do you want to see on AJ? Tell me in your comments. I want to know!
 
So does this little guy! See you around Jamaa!
~Bugzy109
 
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.