Monday, October 6, 2014

Batty Balloons and Online Safety

Todays new item is just so cute that I wanted to post about it. Who doesn't love this item? Also, I was wondering, if I made an Animal Jam Animal Archive, would you guys be interested in reading it? And if I made a page with videos on all the games in Jamaa, would you guys like it? Anyway, here it the Bat Balloon!

Isn't it SOOO cute? I love it!

 
Anyway, the Daily Explorer made a post about Online Safety.
Not only is this post about Online Safety, but also respecting others online and fair trading. Lots of people pretend they know what a fair trade is, and usually target new jammers. Don't be fooled! If it doesn't look right, then it probably isn't.
 
Lol where are we supposed to put these entries again? I have no idea sorry :P
Sometime today I will be making a video for the Bitter Sweets adventure. Just a little tip that I didn't realise until my 3rd time playing it: Every pet has its on individual score at the end of the adventure. You get different prizes depending on how much candy you can collect.
 
Thanks for reading! Bye guys!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.