Tuesday, October 7, 2014

RIM Pumpkin Throne

Hi guys! Todays amazingly new RIM item is the awesome Pumpkin Throne. I really like this item. It's so cool!
I love it because it is really original, and has its place in any fancy garden.

 
 
 
Now that there is a big sale in Epic Wonders, you can actually afford these awesome items. Unfortunately, the only thing that isn't on sale is the Pet Haunted Mansion.
 
I just want to remind you all how important friendship is. True friends are the ones who will help , be there in your time of need, who will listen to your problems when no one else will. These are the people you cherish. My best friend has helped me through all these years of schooling. I couldn't ask for someone better. So, remember, be good to your friends, because these are the ones that will mae your life happier.
 
 
Thanks for reading. See you later!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.