Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Just a Reminder

Just a reminder to you peeps that cheetahs go tomorrow... it's sad because I definitely know that I won't be getting one unless some miracle happens, so... yeah. Oh, and sorry that I haven't been posting, it's just that NOTHING interesting has been happening, oh, except for this guy...
This guy/girl was pretending to be Jullian2 saying 'Hey this is Jullian2 here on his other user' and we are all like 'Jullian2 talked in his videos...

 
Anyway, as soon as something other than daily items comes, I will post about it :D
Wait! There is RIM Phantom Balloon in Jam Mart Clothing if you want to know...
 
Not the crocodile combination I would have chosen, but anyway... Still is pretty cool.
 
Okay, peace out!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.