Saturday, October 11, 2014

Playing By The Rules

 
Hello Peoples! This post is about the Daily Explorers post. It highlight that we are doing a great job at Playing By The Rules, but are we really?


 
Today alone, I have found many jammers that are, in fact, NOT playing by the rules. These jammers were lying and scamming. Have a look:

 
Warning: Rant Ahead
This jammer was doing a 'Trust Me' scam for his/her yellow koala plushie. After one trade, they were gone. I later found out that this person accepted the trade for a Rare Beard. Hey, and the fact that your recording is another way of saying "Hey look at me I'm lying but you don't know that, and I'm going to show the world what I really am". Just because recording is now easier than ever doesn't mean that is someone says they are recording, they actually are!

 
awe103 was saying that if you went to her den, you would get this spiked collar for free. Obviously, 'free' meant for some 'trust' or 'jam a grams'.
I'm sorry to disappoint AJHQ, but no, some of us are NOT playing by the rules. This is the reason that AJHQ have to include speech updates; because jammers don't use the trade system like they should!
 
To end on a cool note, here are some glitches
 

This was so cool

I'm flying!
 
Sorry for not posting particularly positively (try saying that 10 times fast), it's just that I am quite annoyed at the amount of scamming going on these days. Remember please, be safe and ALWAYS USE THE TRADING SYSTEM!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.