Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Is Upon Us?

Well, I suppose the update we had before Halloween didn't count for much. Maybe there will be more new Fall/Autumn items out soon? Or, are we kissing goodbye to Autumn, ready for a new update? Honestly, I have no idea. I don't keep up with AJ's seasons here, but anyway, check out the new item in Jam Mart Furniture (see left 'New Items' caption)!
Speaking of furniture, the Ice Cream Parlour set is going so soon! If your a member, at least you have the den inventory room now... But why cant non-members have it? Sooooo unfair!

Credit to SnowyPaw for this GIF. Click here to see her blog!
 
Only 8 days left jammers, hurry! There's also a jamtastic new Diamond Challenge to participate in!

(Click to enlarge)
^^Link^^ to Daily Explorer
 
Oh, and in honour of Fall/Autumn, I'm redesigning! See you later guys!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Bugzy109, Just to let you know that;that is my image of the Ice Cream Parlor GIF and you didn't give credit to my blog. This is really upsetting as people should always give credit. Please add credit to my blog and do that in the future as well watermarks are being added to ALL of my images. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh so sorry! I forgot to give credit! Sorry!

      Delete
    2. Sorry about my rant XD its okay anyway :)

      Delete
    3. You had every reason to rant, and it's my fault. I promise you it will never happen again. I know my words don't mean much, but they are all I have.

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.