Friday, November 7, 2014

Update

Hi guys, there was an exciting new update today! I hate school, because I always post late when I have to go :( I also hate it because of homework, which means that sometimes I don't get to go on AJ... So, for todays post, I'm using the pictures from Animal Jam Flash, and the owner is a good friend of mine. Just to remind you, there ARE NOT my pictures. Click this ^^Link^^ to see the post for yourself.


Apparently it's bigger than the Crystal Palace, so it must be pretty bit. What should I do? Save up for a Polar Bear, or just buy the den? The next update should be in six weeks right?

Wow... I NEED this den!

This will be pretty cool, considering the prizes are for ALL jammers.

Can't wait for those bears. I think the pets should be member gifts every month, like it was BEFORE the diamond shop, considering no membership isn't an option :(

I voted for the Hair Salon, because I want to own one when I'm older. And now I have extra den space to put it in :D

Looks pretty darn snazzy to me! I love the wigs ;)
 
Happy Jamming!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.