Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fire Emblem??? Anybody???

Okay, this is a totally 100% non Animal Jam related post, but I am just getting really frustrated here.

Fire Emblem Awakening is such a good game, and yet I don't know ANYONE why plays it! No one at my school has even heard of it, and I have asked most of my AJ friends... Nothing.

Seriously, is it that bad? The other Fire Emblems are pretty great too, but this one wins hands down. I just love the graphics SOOO much and the story line is epic, but, aren't all fantasy/sword fighting games?


These days I'm kinda afraid that all fantasy and sword-fighting movies are all going to turn out the same. Oh well, I suppose it is the fault of out future generations if they can't come up with some creativity.

Going back to Fire Emblem, and I know this is kinda fangirlish, but there is one guy who I ALWAYS marry in this game, and I have played the game about 12 times (but only finished it once... Proves how awesome I am XD). It has to be Chrom. Always. Every time. It just has to be. He's so perfect in every way, it can't possibly be anyone else.

So yeah, that ends my rant, and not that anyone is going to read it, but happy game-playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.