Thursday, November 20, 2014

Is This It?

AJ is offline again... Might that mean, perchance, that the BIG update is here?


Yes, maybe it does... Maybe it does! What if we DO get THAT THING in this update?


Yes, you all know what I'm talking about! POLAR BEARS! WHAT IF WE GET POLAR BEARS! I have saved up 10 diamonds for it, so what if we DO get polar bears this time? Wouldn't that be awesome?
Okay, so this has just been an excitement post, but seriously, I am REALLY excited (if you can't tell). The only thing I am soooo NOT excited about is it being very over-priced at the Diamond Shop.
Hopefully the new name tag for the polar bear is cool too. And what if the crystal palace goes in this update? Nah. I worry too much.

I apologise for any inconvenience in late posting for todays update, but it is already 6:11pm here, and I have school tomorrow, so you will probably not see the update in a while...

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.