Wednesday, December 24, 2014

23rd Jamaaliday Gift

I know I haven't been doing this, but I hope you can forgive me as I haven't really seen a point to it until I realised there is nothing else to really post about. There probably is, but I don't want to steal anyone's ideas. I'm just terrible at coming up with this stuff...


 
I find this a really cute item. I love anything, and I mean ANYTHING with bows on it. Okay, maybe not everything, but if its a rat and it has a bow, I'm all for it.
 
And I also wanted to say some stuff about my fave holiday items this year.
 
 
This item is SOOO cool! I love love love pine trees and this just looks so nice. I personally hate it in any other colour though.  
 
Then there's this little cutie:
 
I have no idea why they released this. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with Christmas... But, I love popcorn, so I'm gonna let it slide :D
 
Oh, and one other thing. What's with the Winter Fire Pit TABLE? Like, apparently a fire pit just isn't complete without a matching table...
 
 
I think it's tacky but meh, whatever floats your boat I guess.
 
Peace
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.