Thursday, December 25, 2014

25th Jamaaliday Gift

I know I missed a day, but it wasn't my fault. The AJ time and the 'wherever I live' time are very different. So... yeah. Anyway. The free daily gifts will end soon which is a shame cause I like most of the gifts. Even though it's a pain to have to recycle stuff. Seriously, you'd think they'd put in more den AND clothing space... Here is the newest gift.

 
I really like this item cause it reminds me of cookies :D


 
 
They look really pretty too. Reminds me of MLP if anyone watches it.
 
Anyway, I got traded yesterday's top hat item, so I may as well post that too for anyone who cares.
 
 
Yeah, sorry it looks kinda crummy (see what I did there ;D), but I got it traded to me so I have to do  it like this.
 
 
As hats go, I really like this one. And it has become really popular since it's a top hat. Coolzies.
 
Here are the new items too.
 
 
Sorry just click it to enlarge if you have to.
So the new items in Jam Mart Furniture are the Sleigh Runway, Giant Gift Pile, and Phantom Snow Tree. It's not really a tree, it's just snow... But whatever.
 
 
These look pretty cool (see what I did there too? I crack myself up) but I don't really like wearing them. They scare me quite a bit. I mean, look at those eyes! THEY DON'T HAVE EYES!!!!
 
Ehem, sorry about that, umm, outburst there. Seriously though, no one else finds it a little creepy?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.