Sunday, May 3, 2015

Random AJ images #2

You know who it is :3
 
Please laugh at these images with me, and if you don't think they are funny then just be like "pssh that's not funny you suck"
 
My humour is a bit weird though
 
Oh well, here goes.
 
 
Wise words. There is a phantom inside all of us.
 
 
Agh. This again. Scammers aren't even trying to be sneaky anymore. No one is learning their lesson and when they complain I got scammed wa waaa" they expect everyone to say "oh you poor creature!"
 
You'll never guess what type of scam this girl is doing *eye roll*
 
 
This is what you get when you hang up Planet Wallpaper in the Gingerbread Den. You know AJ, sometimes you're actually pretty cool!
 


 
Don't ask me how I got into a Brazil server, because I just followed a friend to Jamaa Township and there I was lol
I noticed that the name tags and jam a gram titles didn't change from English.
 
Haha I post them and realise they're not even funny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.