Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Do The Roar

I've been working on something, a Lion roar, and my friends say I sound like a lion in pain, but a lion none the less. So I was thinking, if I posted a video of my sock with me doing a roar in the background, would you guys like to hear it?

This kind of has something to do with Animal Jam, cause it's a lion thing. Right? Wrong? Probably.

You have to comment if you want me to do it though (and I need more than one comment from Meddy -.- Love ya Med!).

My best friend Amy says it's unnatural for a human to make animal noises that actually sound realistic, but eh. I like lions, as well as cats and dogs and goats, cause I can make those noises too.

Oh, and I can also run full speed using my arms and legs like a four legged animal ^3^
I've been practicing since I could crawl, seriously my mum has videos of me doing it in the lounge room.

So yeah, so ends a post about weird stuff about me and my weird life and hobbies.

Do the roar, like the fat kid from Shrek 3 (or was it 4?)

Published from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Yo, dude, post that video so I can laugh at you! From the one and only, MEDDY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes totes just got to get it from my phone to my computer
      Just warning you, you might pee yourself from laughter

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.