Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stuff People Say...

that I think is funny but probably no one else will find any of this funny but I do and I probably won't be able to explain why I think they are funny.
 
 
Why are people desperate for shows like all you do is "dance when your done", and get a RIM when (if) you win. Why not just play 'Best Dressed', where you get gems if you win?

 
I LIKE THIS GIRL SHE SAID 'SPIKED'!!

 
Dude if you want people to stop talking then DON'T BE IN JAMAA TOWNSHIP IDIOT
lol

 
I don't even know what this is about. It sounds to me like some dramatic reality TV show line, a really cheesy one. What does this even mean???

 
This is just funny

 
 
Dude we know it's not in the Diamond Shop CAUSE PEOPLE TRADE REDICULOUS STUFF FOR IT
 
 
I just thought this was cute look at that tongue! And the hair that you see on like, cool people?
Why don't I have that haircut...
 
 
Here is a story about todays new item the Horseshoe set
 
I was at the yearly show with my brother, and one year they had a Horseshoe set up. The pin thing is really firmly put into the ground. Well, no one was at it, and I barely saw the pin in the ground as I was running to the cotton candy stand.
 
Heheh, well, I ended up tripping on it and face planting and limped over to the stand with mud on my face and said "I need candyyyyyy"
 
Yeah...
 
 
I leave you with a glitch that is weird and I like it :)
I didn't even type my username or anything and this happened. It looks really cool!
 
Byeee

6 comments:

  1. btw if u dont have free chat u cant say "spiked" u can only say "spike" so i think thats why a lot of ppl say "trade me a SPIKE collar"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's AJ's fault though, making people write it incorrectly. You can't say it on Jam a Grams either.

      Delete
    2. ikr. just dont judge ppl for saying "spike collar". they probably dont have free chat

      Delete
    3. I don't, I just know of a lot of quite lazy members who say "spike". I'm just a Grammer Nazi that's all lol

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.